This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and shall be deemed to be a valid contract formed through electronic means. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Cookie shall mean a small text file that is stored on the User's computer / device that will enable HealthCius to recognize the User when the User visits the HealthCius Platforms. A cookie also enables HealthCius to store the User's preferences and settings, enhance the User's experience by delivering content suited to the User's interests, perform research and analytics, track usage and activity on the HealthCius Platforms, and assist with security and administrative functions.
- Personally Identifiable Information shall mean the data or information that is personal to a User and allows persons other than the User to identify the User personally from such data or information and will include the username and password of the User; information that can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information belongs including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, etc., which will likely be collected at the time of User's registration on the HealthCius Platforms.
- User shall mean any person who accesses or uses the HealthCius Platforms for the purpose of browsing, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information for viewingincluding without limitation, the Doctor and the Patient.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- HealthCius will collect and store Personally Identifiable Information provided by the User's from time to time while using the HealthCius Platforms. HealthCius will only collect such Personally Identifiable Information from the User's, which it considers necessary for availing the Services on the HealthCius Platforms and for improving HealthCius Services towards its User's.
- The Patient shall provide Patient Data in the Patient Registration Form at the time of registration. The Patient Data received by HealthCius shall be dealt with only for feeding / entering the Patient Data at the time of creating a profile for the Patient.
- HealthCius shall have limited access to the Patient Data and only to the extent authorized by the Patient; and
- The Doctor will provide the prescription to HealthCius, which will be fed into the HealthCius Platforms for access to the User's. HealthCius will collect and retain the information provided to it.
- Upon request by the User, HealthCius will remove / block the User's information from HealthCius database, thereby canceling the User's registration. However, the User's information (limited to the information HealthCius is authorized to collect and store) may remain stored in archive on the servers even after the deletion or the termination of the User's account.
- HealthCius shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Personally Identifiable Information and the Patient Data supplied by the User.
TRACKING OF INFORMATION
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- HealthCius shall use the information collected from the User for the following purposes
- a) verifying the identity of the User;
- b) providing the User with customer service and responding to the User's queries, feedback, claims or disputes; and
- c) for any other purpose with the consent of the User.
- HealthCius shall disclose the Personally Identifiable Information without requiring any prior consent from the User's where such disclosure is required to be made to a government agency mandated under the law to obtain such personally identifiable information. HealthCius shall be required to make such disclosures to the government agency in all such cases for the prevention, detection, and investigation of fraud including cyber related crimes.
- HealthCius shall be compelled to disclose the Personally Identifiable information of the User's to a third party in all such cases where HealthCius is acting in compliance of an order passed under law, directing HealthCius to disclose such Personally Identifiable Information.
ASSESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HealthCius will take reasonable steps to accurately feed the Patient Data and the prescription that the Doctor provides to HealthCius and any subsequent updates.
- HealthCius encourages the User to review, update, and correct the Patient Data and the prescription that HealthCius maintains for the User on the HealthCius Platforms. Upon the User's request, HealthCius will delete any such information that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or is being processed in a way, which infringes any applicable legal requirement.
- HealthCius assumes no liability or responsibility for disclosure of the User's information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond HealthCius control. The User plays an important role in keeping its personal information secure. The User should not share its account information with anyone. If HealthCius receives instructions through the User's user name and password, HealthCius will consider that such User has authorized the instructions.
- The User agrees that HealthCius will not be held liable for any loss or damage with respect to the use of the HealthCius Platforms, if the same arises out of any cause due to which HealthCius is wholly or partly unable to perform its obligations and which is not reasonably within the control of HealthCius. Further, HealthCius will not liable for any loss or damage which is not a result of the fault or negligence of HealthCius or which occurs despite all reasonable attempts of HealthCius to avoid or mitigate the same. This includes without limitation, acts of God, war, riots, civil disturbances, cyclones, hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, storms and other natural calamities, epidemics, plagues, terrorist attacks, accidents, trade restrictions, acts of any government authority leading to a delay in adhering to the time lines of delivery, strikes, labour, employee difficulties, cyber hacking and other events or circumstances that are beyond the reasonable control of HealthCius ('Force Majeur Event').
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer who can be contacted with respect to any complaints or concerns including those pertaining to breach of HealthCius's Terms & Conditions, and other polices or questions are published as under:
Grievance Officer Name: Zoheb Ahmed
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
10:00 AM to 6:00PM from Monday to Friday except Public Holidays